Expert Witness

It is not uncommon for disputes to arise when dealing with property and construction and we can provide an expert opinion which more often than not can resolve a disagreement. This service is often referred by a solicitor and on occasion the report is used in court as evidence.

We can advise on building surveying matters in expert capacity for any of the areas shown above and have applied for representation on the RICS Register of Expert Witnesses. We also deal with dispute resolution where a compromise solution can be suggested for parties in dispute.